In the role of CTO and backend developer at Lavendla, you are technically responsible for the entire chain in product development. You lead a really sharp development team consisting of 5 people in development, analysis and design.
You become a central part of Lavendla's technical business development, and set the process for how we quickly and most efficiently scale up production in all platforms we work in. Our own API is the hub among the platforms, where the mission primarily revolves around scaling the product, personalization and automation.
WHO ARE YOU?
- At least 5+ years of experience in product development
- Masters Laravel very well
- Good experience of React with Redux
- Has worked with WordPress development
- Familiar with version control in Git / Gitlab and work in MySQL
- Used to developing and working with APIs and managing integrations (We currently work with AWS, Transloadit, imgix, Google's APIs, Swish, Fortnox, Klarna)
- Has a developed mind in everything from system architecture to source code
HOW WE DO IT
- A Nordic expansion awaits, where our technical platforms are in focus. As an employee at Lavendla, you become part of a competent and diverse team. With us, your ideas are valuable and we put great value on your personal commitment.
- Our development and marketing teams are working primarily remote, whilst other teams are based in Stockholm.
- In the role as CTO you will be part of Lavendla's management team
- We have an ambitious plan ahead, therefore a part of your compensation program will, a part from a competitive salary, include employee stock option.
Lavendla is a digital marketplace, where customers can easily find freelancing legal and funeral advisors. Since 2014, we have revolutionized the most traditional of industries, and rapidly grown from 0 to 75 msek in sales, to become the second largest in the industry. We are financed by reputable venture capital firms, ready to make the next big move.
Join our journey and really make a difference too!