New Year - New Way of Working!
Make your experience in the funerals sector work for you...
As a freelance Funeral Arranger/Director for Lavendla, you'll be working with our clients from first call to funeral, advising and supporting them every step of the way.
£35.00/hr (inc VAT if applicable)
Who are you?
- You have previous experience of working in the funerals sector as an arranger, a funeral director or organising funerals in a freelance capacity
- You live in London, within the M25, and are willing to travel to meet clients in their own homes and to conduct funerals in person
- You are customer-focused and you really care. You want to get it right for them because you understand how important a funeral can be
- You have great interpersonal skills and can earn customer trust, turning enquiries into funerals
- You are organised, proactive, great with detail and good at taking initiative
- You have good written and computer skills, your own laptop or computer and smartphone, and you're happy to learn new systems
How does it work?
- You'll combine the traditional roles of funeral arranger and director, to be your clients' sole point of contact throughout their journey with us. After that first call has been taken, you'll do everything from making arrangements to conducting the funeral on the day, making this a personal, seamless and highly supportive service
- You'll work from home, on a freelance basis, with the flexibility to work as much or as little as you like, and you'll be paid an hourly rate for those enquiries that turn into funerals
- You'll be assigned the clients best suited to you, some of whom will choose you from your website profile
- You'll meet your clients primarily through in-person meetings in their own homes, and also via video-calls, on the phone or at one of our meeting rooms
- You'll use Lavendla's in-house online Admin system to store data, order products and track progress with funeral bookings, as well as as issuing estimates and invoices
- You'll be part of a change for good, bringing client-centred services to people when and where they need them, to the highest of standards. This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to positive change in the funerals sector.
About the job & application
Where: London area, particularly but not exclusively south London
Scope: part-time or full time: you can grow your hours as we grow our business
Application: Applications and interviews are ongoing. Get in touch today and we'll explore our scope to work together.
Who are we?
Lavendla is a modern, innovative company with a new perspective on funerals. Founded in Sweden in 2014, everything we do is driven by our desire to ‘make the difficult easier’ for people planning a funeral. We offer a platform for freelance funeral arranger/ directors to connect with customers, organise and manage their work.
We politely refuse contact from recruitment companies.