In the role of Backend Developer at Lavendla, you are technically responsible for architecture and the core of our platforms, the API and our ERP system. You´re a part of a sharp development team consisting of 5 people in development, analysis and design.
You become a central part of Lavendla's technical business development and set the process for how we quickly and most efficiently scale up production in the platforms we work in. Our API is the hub among the platforms, where the mission primarily revolves around geographically scaling the product to new markets, as well as automation.
WHO ARE YOU?
- At least 5+ years of experience in product development
- Need to have: experience with Laravel
- Nice to have: experience with React and WordPress
- Familiar with version control in Git / Gitlab and work in SQL
- Used to developing and working with APIs and managing integrations (We currently work with AWS, Transloadit, imgix, Google's APIs, Swish, Fortnox, Klarna)
- Has a developed mind in everything from system architecture to source code
HOW WE DO IT
- A Nordic expansion awaits, where our digital platforms are in focus. As an employee at Lavendla, you become part of a competent and diverse team. With us, your ideas are valuable and we put great value on your commitment.
- Our development and marketing teams are working primarily remote, whilst other teams are based in Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo and Helsinki.
- We have an ambitious plan ahead, therefore a part of your compensation program will, apart from a competitive salary, include a qualified employee stock option program.
Lavendla is a digital marketplace, where customers can easily find freelancing legal and funeral advisors. Since 2014, we have revolutionized the most traditional of industries and rapidly grown from 0 to 75 msek in sales, to become the second-largest in the industry. We are financed by reputable venture capital firms such as Bonnier and eEquity, ready to make the next big move.
Join our journey and make a difference too!